Friday, November 7, 2008

tears of sorrow

Thanks for the beautiful posts ... Elder Wirthlin's talk and From God's Arms. They were both wonderful reminders to me of the miracles in my life. And particularly at a time in which I need reminding.

We found out Wednesday our birth mother has selected a different family and is working on placement with a private agency because they can offer her living expenses. Again, none of this really makes any sense to me. And once again the tears of lost opportunities continue to fall.

Sorry I haven't called or emailed, we haven't quite known what to say. We not ready to completely shut this door ... just the window.

Our resolve to have faith and hope remains strong.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Addie my heart is breaking for you! I am so sorry, I know we all thought for SURE it would work out. How could it not? I can't imagine the heartbreak you must feel.

Just remember you knew it was best to put yourself out there and there will be a time that you do put yourself out there and it will be so worth it! I know it has been for you twice already! We love you and let me know if you ever need ANYTHING!
shannon

Victoria said...

Addie, we are so sorry to hear that news. We also thought this was going to work out for you. It is hard when you start to hope that things will work out and then they crash in on you instead. You are in our prayers and know that we know you are great parents so it won't be long before someone else sees that too!

Jon & Kim said...

Thanks for the cry Addie.... I am sorry I didn't call earlier when I felt I should. It was good to talk. I love you and I also know things will work out. Always know I am here for you! You are so strong and don't forget that miracles happen!!!!

Keri said...

Addie,

I am so sorry to hear that you're dealing with such difficult circumstances right now. I am praying for sunny days and healing for you and your family.

Dan and Stacy said...

Oh Addie I am so sorry to hear this. You and Jason are great and wonderful. I know that does not help your pain and hurt right now. We love you and will pray for you. Lots of love