Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

Hi everyone! I wanted to share something that I have found this last month. You can check it out at this website: http://conceptionkit.com. My girlfriend used them and has her own success story after trying for about two years on their own. They don't have a diagnosed problem, and everyone's situation is different, but it is nice to see an option for $100/month compared with what some of us have done!!
Hope that this isn't inappropriate and/or doesn't feel like advertising. Also, I would never want to be 'that person' that says "Why don't you just try this?"
On the other hand, it really seems like a good thing, and I think I read that they have a 25% success rate for couples that try it.
Alright, that is my show and tell for today! Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Keri said...

OOOOOooooo! Forget the diamond tennis bracelet honey - I know what I want for Christmas!

Em said...

That is very interesting. I wonder....