Tuesday, February 23, 2010

.holy moly.

hey ladies. i keep checkin' this blog and it's pretty "quiet" and i wanted to get your opinion on this. so i just finished my 3rd ivf, first one with new RE in vegas. i loved my experience with SIRM and hope that what i found out today really means i'm pregnant! help me out guys.

so SIRM does your first beta at 8dp3dt (about 4 days earlier than most) and i just got my results ... beta = 5. so TECHNICALLY it's positive, but i know it's low, even for 8dp3dt. what do you guys think? too early to get excited? i hope not. i did have a positive hpt today but it's SOOOO faint. i just hope this isn't a chemical. that will suck.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I think I remember reading that the number really doesn't matter, it's whether that number doubles. So I say, be excited that you're pregnant! Yay! And of course we'll all be praying that it continues to double perfectly!

Shannon said...

i agree all that matters is that it doubles. it is agonizing to wait those couple days. i hope they go fast for you and continue to double. good luck and i am so excited for you!

Beck said...

I don't know much, but here's hoping it all turns out great!