Sunday, September 13, 2009

.we're doin' it.

IVF that is.

my hubby and i have prayed and prayed about it, and we finally decided to do it. it's been a scary realization that this may not work even after the money is gone. but that's the least of my worries. i'm happy that we're almost to our retreival date. it's been a long haul with all sorts of emotions involved. i LOVE the drs we're seeing, they are one in a million...and brilliant.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the support. our retrieval date is going to probably be next monday the 21st. but we'll see. i have been on bcps, lupron, bravelle, and menopur. i go in for a follicle scan and bw tomorrow. best of luck to everyone on thier journey. if this doesn't work, we're moving onto adoption. thanks again.

ash

1 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

WAHOOOO.....you are almost there. How are you feeling, I was miseralble at this point. So next week you find out how many eggs you have? Make sure to keep us posted. As hard as it is to think about it not working you just have to tell yourself it WILL!!! If it doesn't you can deal with that later, for now just try to think lots of eggs!!!(but not too many) I am so excited for you and want you to know I am praying for you. It is time we had it work for one of us!!!! Take it easy next week, retrieval was the worst part for me. I was surprised at how much it took out of me. From there it is out of your hands and you just get to watch your little embryos grow. So exciting!!!
Lots of Love,
Kim