Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Friend Tamra

Hi Ladies -

It's been awhile since I have posted. I just thought I would share this blog site with you - especially for those who have children through adoption or contemplating it. This blog is written by my good friend Tamra. She is a birth mother - you may have seen her on videos or on written pamphlets at LDS Family services - anyhow she is an amazing woman and offers a lot of perspective of adoption.

Anyhow here is the blogsite: www.eachlifethattouchesoursforgood.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Beck said...

Rachel, THANK YOU for posting your friend's blog - it has been incredibly helpful to us as we struggle with some things related to our adoption.

Rachel Doyle said...

I am so glad -- I wasn't sure if I should post it or not -- but felt strongly that I should. Tamra is really amazing and I am glad that you could connect.