Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am not usually one that will tell married couples what to do, but I want every married couple that reads this blog to rent or go out and buy this movie. It is amazing. The acting is not the greatest but the message in this movie is incredible... It touched me, made me want to work even harder on my marriage. My marriage is great, but there is always room for improvement, like any marriage.
This movie showed me what love truly means. I need to love my husband as much as the Savior loves me. That is the true definition of love.
I hope you will take my advise and take a minute out of your busy lives, sit down with you spouse and watch this film. I know it will impact you as much as it has impacted me. You don't need to be having a rough patch in your marriage to want to watch it, but it will make you want to improve.


5 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Looks really good. I will have to rent it! Thanks for posting!

the Petterson Family said...

My husband and I watched it together. It was the best thing ever. He was all cuddley by the end of the movie (usually he falls asleep during chick flicks). Despite some of the cheesy acting at times, it had some great action and humor as well. I agree with you, everyone should watch the movie! (P.S. Isn't it nice to have an uplifting film out there?)

the Petterson Family said...

Have you seen Facing the Giants (by the same filmmakers?) If you have, what did you think about it?

Chris & Stephanie said...

I have not seen Facing the Giants yet, but after I watched this film, it is on my list... I have heard great reviews of that movie too.

gabeandstef said...

That was a good movie. It did make me want to be a better person all around.