Sunday, June 22, 2008

I GUESS I WILL GO FIRST.....

First of all my hope for this blog is that everyone will feel welcome what ever your situation may be. Weather you are in the process of fertility, thinking about adoption, have adopted and want to again or what ever. We all have something to share that will help someone else so don't be shy!

Most of you have heard my story and the things we have been dealing with but I will start this thing out by sharing a little more.

I have to say first of all I feel so blessed to have Cade and Jake I don't know what I would do without them. But I still feel a sense of lose with our IVF. I thought it would go away much faster but I feel this empty space in my life. Unfortunately we don't have the option of "well I guess we will try again next month" or ever for that matter. I still have faith that something will work out but it just feels so final! Now what do we do is the big question??????? I feel for all of you who have no children and the heartache that brings. And those who have one and just want for there child to have a sibling. It is hard not to ask why when it is such a righteous desire. We just have to believe the Lord has a plan for each of us....even though it is hard at times. I came across this picture of Cade's placement I wanted to share it. Our faces say it all! He is nothing short of a miracle!!!!!! So never give up hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim what a great idea. You always lift everyone no matter the situation. We all just love you.

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Kim you are so awesome!

Dan and Stacy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!