Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If we all hung our trials on a closeline...would you choose your own?



Im not posting this to make it sound like our trials are minute because they are huge to us and everyone feels pain. I just felt i needed to share this.

Glenda posted a blog about a woman who lost her daughter to choking on an apple. I love to blog surf so i figured id check it out....
Such an amazing woman and a heart wrenching story. I can't even imagine the pain and suffering this woman has been through. I look at my trial and realize that even though Nick and I's arms seem empty, i would rather feel this way forever than had to endure loving and losing a child. Today I am so greatful for my trial.
Hopefully im not stepping on any toes!! Check it out if you have time.
http://jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Keri said...

I wouldn't trade my trials for anything. They have shaped the person that I have become, and without them I fear that I might be less that what I am today!

Jon & Kim said...

I too look at what other people have to go through and think to myself.... "my trials are nothing compared to theirs". Having said that I sometimes feel there could be nothing worse. It just depends on the day and how I am handling things. I know the Lord pepares us for our trials so that we will know how to handle them. I feel very blessed to have my small trials.

Thanks for sharring!

gabeandstef said...

Hey thanks for that sometime I just need a reality check to realize my trials are very minumal compared to others.

Rebecca said...

Molly was a sister in my mission. She came shortly after I left the mission field, but I understand she is quite an amazing woman!
Thanks for sharing he blog!