Sunday, February 1, 2009

THANKS!

Hey Girls,

I just wanted to say thank you for all your stories and feed back. You are what makes this blog so wonderful. I am looking for a favor. I am wondering if any of your husbands would be willing to share. I know this is a hard thing for men to do but it would be so great to hear the husbands side of things. I think lots of times we forget how hard it is for them as well.

Thanks again for all of your support, I really feel we are such a strength to each other.

Lots of Love,
Kim

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How do I sign up to become a member of this blog? I was given this blog address by a friend and I would really like to get on and share my story.

Thank you,
Michelle

Jon & Kim said...

Hey Michelle,

Just leave me your email and I will send you an invite to be a publisher.

Lindsey from The R House said...

i am sure that my husband would. he is sterile, an adoptive father of two, a therapist and an adoption caseworker for both birth families and adoptive families.

let me know if you are interested.

the r house at gmail dot com

Rebecca said...

I will give Dan a little nudge!

{owens} said...

i don't think cameron and i are far enough down the IF road for him to feel worthy to give advice but i just wanted to say thanks everyone...for making it a little easier to get by day to day.

ashley