Thursday, March 19, 2009

.questions.

hey girls.

i just had my first appt with my re and i'm very happy with how things went. we have a game plan and that's exactly what we need. he feels that my cycles are a little irregular (short luteal phase) even though i ovulate every month. i will be going in to have my CD 3 labs drawn because my OB/GYN never did those. We also may do the Kruger's strict morphology for my hubby if my labs are normal.

i just have a few questions about costs.

first, how much are all the labs and how much is the krugers test? i'm sure the costs are minimal, but just want to be aware before we go in. any help would be appreciated.

ash

1 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

We just did the Kruger test last Jan. through the U and it cost us around 4-600. Your blood test should not cost you very much and could be covered by your insurance. I hope this helps. You are so smart to have your husband tested!!!! Good Luck and let us know what you find out.