Monday, July 28, 2008

3rd IUI........

With my last IUI failing, my doctor put me on the lowest dose Clomid and on Friday I went in for my day 12 ultrasound. We found that my left ovary isn't even ovulating and my right ovary has 4 eggs, he thought that one might not make it. The dr. scheduled me to come in on Sunday July 27 (yesterday) for number 3!

This month was done a little differently because my OB has had me come in 2 days after my ovulation test is positive. I can always feel when im ovualting so i don't take the test. But when they checked on the day 12 (Friday) i was almost ready to release the eggs. Friday night i began to feel that i was ovulating. Maybe this month were getting to the eggs earlier, who knows. Anywho, i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Sher,

Good luck with everything. Is this your first month with the Clomid? Hopefully having three is better than one this time around... always in our prayers!

-Kerith

gabeandstef said...

Sher good luck I will keep you in my prayers.

Hillary said...

Best of luck! I hope that because they're doing things a little differently, you'll get pregnant! Crazy how we seem to be on the exact same schedule. My OPK turned positive Saturday afternoon, but since we were still on vacation, we didn't do an IUI. Here's hoping we both end up with babies!

Jon & Kim said...

3 eggs is great! Not too little not too much. We are thinking about you and praying for you. Think positive!!!!!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Good Luck. I hope you get what you want this time. You are in my prayers.. Keep us posted.

Rachel Doyle said...

Good Luck there!!! Our fingers are crossed.